Thursday, April 2, 2009

Being Drugged and Questioned At Ramapo Ridge in Wykoff

In addition to being dragged off and illegally detained and imprisoned for over 2.5 weeks in Ramapo Ridge Psychiatric Facility in Wykoff NJ by Bloomingdale, NJ Police Officials hoping to collect on information they are trying to get out of me ; they hope sharing in that pot of million dollar Euros on the Mladic & Karadzic arrest which is why they have abused me so here locally in NJ USA,

the facility at Ramapo Ridge came fully equipped with judges in long black robes and an entire courtroom with a row of high powered attorneys in high powered suits, for defendants for persons like myself demanding to be released when their regular doctors continued calling the facility to have the released; and, Ramapo Ridge refused.

Ramapo Ridge also drugged me on medications I had a long history of being allergic to against my will and kept keeping logs all day and night about "what Jill was rambling about now,"



I remember in myt drugged state rambling about Osama bin Laden and some others things they were trying to force out of me about war crimes in Serbia and Bosnia. I almost died from the low blood pressures these drugs produced in me and I have Arnold Stark with me when they took my blood pressure and it was only like 62/90 (!) Arnold said "She could die!" to the facility doctors but they only forced me to take more medicines.

PRSIDENT OBAMA HAS DONE NOTING FOR CHANGE! HE LIES AND COVERS THIS UP AND I STILL AWAIT SOME FINANCIAL SETTLEMENT FOR THIS TORTURE IN NJ USA. ONLY 30 MINUTES FM TE UNITED NATIONS IN NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment